Fairhope Soccer Club Return to Play Guidelines
Fairhope Soccer Club is taking precautions to keep our players, staff, and family members as safe from infection as possible. FSC have developed these guidelines based on information from US Soccer, Alabama Soccer Association, and state/local government. These guidelines can be adjusted and modified based on the health and safety of our soccer community and memberships. Please review and discuss these guidelines with your player prior to arrival to Fairhope Soccer Complex.
· We ask all players, coaches, staff and family members visiting Fairhope Soccer Complex to check their temperature prior to arrival and use hand sanitizer at arrival. If a temperature of 100.4 or more or showing any signs of illness, please stay home.
· Upon arrival to training, coaches or staff should ask each athlete if they are experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19. If the athlete has any signs or symptoms of COVID- 19, they should be sent home and instructed to contact their healthcare provider as soon as possible.
· Protective Face Coverings: Protective face masks/coverings are required for anyone that is not directly involved with athletic activity – coaches, injured players, parents/guardians and family members.
· Players are required to wear face mask/coverings on arrival & departure to fields/complex. Players are NOT REQUIRED to wear mask/face covering while playing soccer but will be allowed wear one. This will be up to the parent/guardian’s discretion. Wearing Masks During Soccer Practice
· Maintain social distancing of 6 feet from a person other than your household while at Fairhope Soccer Complex as well as in the parking lot. Only players and coaches will be allowed less than 6 feet apart in order to directly participate in training and games.
· We are limiting the number of family members that are allowed into the complex. Those who are not directly involved in FSC activity, please remain in your car/parking lot. For players under age 8, one parent will be allowed to stay and watch using social distancing. Please consider not carpooling or very limited carpooling.
· All players, coaches & family members will refrain from handshakes, high fives, fist bumps, hugs etc. Encourage your player to take responsibility for simple things he or she can do to stay safe, such as wearing a face covering to and from training, avoiding sharing water bottles, not touching teammates or equipment with his or her hands, washing hands before training, and arriving to training fully dressed ready to play. Properly label all drinks, soccer ball and backpacks.
· Sanitizer stations will be located throughout the complex. Limit of 2 people in the bathroom. Wash your hands for 20 seconds before returning to field. Bathrooms will be cleaned at regular intervals.
· Players will not touch any equipment or wear any pinnies/bids. Ensure all soccer equipment is sanitized before and after use.
· ASA Waiver is REQUIRED and must be signed by all participants prior to event/activity. All youth players must have a parent/guardian signature. REQUIRED WAIVER