· ALL players are provided with Game Day Uniforms in the Fall which includes a jersey, shorts, and socks. In Spring, only jersey is provided (DUE TO COVID-19--FSC will be providing jerseys and possibly socks)
· Parents are responsible for soccer cleats and shin guards. SHINGUARDS ARE REQUIRED.
· No shoes with cleats, studs or bars (as long as the referee does not consider them dangerous) or baseball shoes (if the toe cleat has been removed with no sharp edges).
· Goalkeeper jersey must be distinctly different from that of any teammate or opponent except the other goalkeeper.
· If visible apparel is worn under the jersey and/or shirt, it is recommended it be a similar color as the jersey. Sweatshirts with hoods shall be tucked in the jersey.
· Casts, guards, braces, etc must be padded with a foam padding no less than 1/2 inch thick and securely covered. The referee must approve it.
· Players with injuries must have a medical release signed by a physician for each game played while injured. Have copies made, as the referee will need to keep a copy for each game.
· No jewelry allowed during game play. Tape over pierced ears will NOT be allowed. It is recommended that ears do not get pierced during soccer season.
· Hair control devices, such as ponytail holders, may be worn if made of a soft material. Nothing with metal clips or hard items will be allowed. No bows allowed.
· Religious or medical items may be worn but must be taped down under the jersey.
· PETS—We prefer you keep your pets at home during games since it distracts our players. If you bring your pet, they MUST be on a leash at all times and not allowed on playing field.
· NO SMOKING OR VAPING WITHIN SOCCER COMPLEX
· NO ARTIFICAL NOISE MAKERS
· DO NOT ALLOW CHILDERN TO PLAY/CLIMB ON GOALS AND NETS
· SUPERVISED CHILDREN WHILE ON PLAYGROUND
· NO bikes, scooters and/or hoverboards allowed.
· NO DRONES ALLOWED—Fairhope Soccer Complex is located in the airport’s flight pattern
· Spectators will on the sideline OPPOSITE of the players' bench.
· No one shall be permitted directly behind either goal area unless seated in bleacher
· Scheduled game time is STARTING time. Have players on the field and ready for kickoff at game time.
· All pregame duties and instructions should be finished prior to game time.
· If the game is delayed, playing time may be shortened accordingly.
· Substitutions-Incoming players must be at midfield. Referee shall beckon players and exiting players shall exit at midfield point.
· Severe Weather Alert—if you hear 3 horn blasts, clear the fields immediately and seek shelter. Games will be delayed for 30 minutes. Once alert has been cleared, you will receive an email/text. If weather threat continues, ALL games/activities will be canceled.
COACHES: shall remain on the sideline near the bench area. ONLY TWO (2) COACHES ARE ALLOWED ON SIDELINE WITH PLAYERS. Coaches are NOT allowed to run up and down the sideline.
· Please pick up after yourself and children (including disposing of all trash and drink cans/ bottles in the trash/recycling containers provided).
· Please move all goals & benches off the playing surfaces if you are the last team to play for that day
· Use caution in the parking lot—see Parking Lot Policy