- Registration Opens July 13th
- Registration Closes August 26th
- August 27th--August 29th--Late Registration--$25 added
- WE WILL NOT ACCEPT REGISTRATION AFTER AUGUST 29th
- Opening Day: September 22nd
- Picture Day: September 29th
- Mandatory Coaches Meetting: TBA
- Team Notification: Players will be notified by coaches by Friday, September 7th.
- Practice Schedule: Depending on your coach, he/she will schedule 1-2 practices Monday-Thursday 5:30pm or 6:45pm. Practice can begin as early as September 5th.
- Game Schedules: Will be posted at least one week prior to opening day
- Game dates: Saturday--September 22nd, 29th; October 6th, Tuesdayor Thursday--(9th or 11th), (16th or 18th), (23rd or 25th), Saturday--November 3rd, 10th Times vary.
- Closing Day: November 10th
- All-Star Tournament: November 17th-18th (More informationTBA)
PROGRAM INFORMATON & FEES
Below are the list fees associated to all our programs that are offered this upcoming season. For more detailed information regarding each program, please click on the link. We strive to provide as much information related to each program and frequently asked questions
- 2015 Tots Fees: $70 includes 6 sessions, jersey, snack/drink after game from concession stand & player insurance (Must be 3 by September 1st, 2015) This is a first come, first serve program. Limited to 40 players.
- 2014 Fives Fees: $85 includes 8 sessions, jersey, snack/drink after game from concession stand & player insurance. This is a first come, first serve program. Limited to 48 players.
2011 & 2012 registrants have the options of choosing our recreational program or our Footies Training program. We highly recommend players who register for Footies Training have full year playing soccer. Footies Fees: Additional $70 for training Footies Training Program
- U10-U12(2010-2007) Fees: $95 includes jersey, shorts & socks, snack/drink after game from concession stand, referee fees & player insurance
- Intramural 5v5 League (2000-2006) Fees: $95 includes jersey, referee fees & player insurance
PARENT VOLUNTEER COACHES
Fairhope recreation soccer is a volunteer youth sports league that depends entirely on parent coaches/assistant coaches. Please consider volunteering and indicate during your player's registration. For more information & expectations about being a coach, Coaching Corner